- A global leader in the needleless injection sector who counts the World Health Organisation as a main client.
- Originally US based, now looking to expand regionally including in the Middle East, Asia and Africa.
- Raising USD20 Million in a pre-IPO Convertible Bond (4 year maturity, 10% interest rate, minimum equity stake of c.13%).
- Open to discussions on distribution partnerships including in the Middle East.
- Investment exit via a listing in Singapore / NASDAQ in 2-4 years or strategic acquisition by a global healthcare/medical devices company – potential gross returns of +30%.
- Singapore based global leader in airborne decontamination systems for Healthcare facilities such as surgical theatres.
- The only systems which provide (i) a non-toxic decontamination solution (ii) in 25% of the time compared to legacy methods.
- Operational in 14 countries and looking to expand its global footprint via distribution partnerships – already delivering product to Dubai and at an advanced stage of approval in Saudi Arabia.
- Raising USD5 Million in a pre-IPO Convertible Bond (5 year maturity, 12-16% interest rate, minimum equity stake of c.8-10%).
- Investment exit via a listing in Singapore / Middle East within 3-5 years or strategic acquisition by a global healthcare/medical devices company – potential gross returns of +30%.
London Listed Investment Company – Secured Bond Issue
- A company focused on the pan-Asian sector with a portfolio of structured loans / convertible bonds / controlling equity.
- USD10 Million, 3 Year secured corporate bond issued by the listed Company.
- 12.5% p.a. cash interest paid on a semi-annual basis.
- An Anchor Investor (a Dubai Family Office) of USD1.5M already funded into the transaction.
- The bond enjoys c.9.0x asset coverage initially based on the Audited Net Asset Value (NAV) of the listed company.
For further information please email email@example.com
* We are not providing investment advice